CRISAM® Explorer is the ultimate tool for Governance, Risk & Compliance tasks of today and tomorrow. The Outlook-like interface allows intuitive and efficient work. The integrated reports provide a meaningful presentation of the results.
In order to be able to manage your opportunities and risks accordingly in the future, CRISAM® Explorer supports you both in the implementation of a risk management process and in the daily business of risk management.
During implementation, CRISAM® Explorer guides you to an efficient risk management process by means of a clearly structured procedure. In day-to-day business, numerous functions and reports are available to you in order to present the basis for strategic decisions in a well-founded and comprehensible manner.
WITH CRISAM® EXPLORER YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL FASTER
The familiar look & feel of Microsoft Outlook helps to reduce user training exclusively to technical or methodological aspects. Well-known functions like “Copy-Paste” as well as “Drag-and-Drop” simplify the handling and increase your efficiency during the work process. With the menu ribbons known from Microsoft Office products, you will always find the desired functions in the right place.
Key features and benefits
- Integrates the CRISAM® process model based on international standards.
- Enables business impact analysis, identification and assessment of opportunities and risks, planning and tracking of ongoing actions.
- Enables a holistic GRC solution in the company with policy management, audit management, task management and internal control system (ICS).
- Extensive aggregation and analysis methods – both qualitative and quantitative.
- Simulation of measures and projects.
- Meaningful results via integrated management reports.
- Modularly expandable with CRISAM® Knowledge Packs and CRISAM® modules.
- Can be used both as a stand-alone application and in server/multiuser mode.
- Available in German and English.
Weitere Themen ///
THERE’S A FIRE – HOW WELL PROTECTED IS YOUR DATA?
In light of the recent fire at the cloud operator OHV, we recommend that every company take a close look at the topic of cloud outsourcing, because the consequences can be painful and an investment in information security that is saved at one end can be expensive at the other. It is therefore worth taking a closer look at a few points in good time. You can find out what these are in this article.
THE ISMS AS A SUCCESS FACTOR FOR SECURE OT OPERATIONS
The current events around the COVID crisis or the almost daily new news about "hacked" companies show us all how important the secure operation of (critical) infrastructures is.
HOW TO GET CALMLY THROUGH THE IDW PS 340 N.F. AUDIT
A revised auditing standard was published on January 1, 2021. How do you get calm through the IDW PS 340 n.F. audit with CRISAM®? Take advantage of this opportunity and expand the capabilities of your corporate planning...
Content Release March 2021
Comprehensive innovation in the CRISAM® Knowledge Packs in the area of ISMS, SCADE, KRITIS, B3S, VDA-TISAX and Legal Essentials.
REVIEW OF THE FIRST CRISAM® COMMUNITY TALK
Tuesday, 2/23/2021 was the day. The first CRISAM® Community Talk took place online and the turnout was fantastic. Numerous participants from a wide range of industries took a day to exchange ideas among Risk Management experts.