The CRISAM® ICS/SCADA Knowledge Pack (industrial control systems/supervisory control and data acquisition) serves to evaluate automated process control systems for industrial production processes as well as for the energy sector.
Key features and benefits
- Developed in cooperation with experienced experts from well-known operators of critical infrastructures.
- Contains a detailed mapping of ISO/IEC TR 27019:2013. The requirements of the Federal Association of Energy and Water Industries (BDEW) on safe control and telecommunications systems are covered as well.
- Contains a compliance report on the BDEW white paper and on ISO/IEC TR 27019:2013.
- Takes into account the recommendations of ISO/IEC standards 62351 and 62443, ISA 99, the U.S. NIST and the Department of Homeland Security.
- This knowledge pack is updated every six months.
- Available in German and English.
Fugure1: BDEW Whitepaper, ISO/IEC 27019
The CRISAM® ICS / SCADA Knowledge Pack takes care of technical and organisational risks in control systems including measuring and control devices, programmable logic controllers and the communications infrastructure such as Ethernet, fieldbus, supervisory control systems, etc.
The ICS/SCADA Knowledge Pack extends existing building blocks of the CRISAM® ISMS Knowledge Packs and additionally contains the following modules:
- Supervisory controls (station control and bay control)
- ICS/SCADA systems
- Control centre
- Content security automation technologies
- RAS/VPN automation technologies
- Automation technologies requirements
- Involvement of third parties
- Machine control
Figure 2: Compliance of control system with BDEW white paper
All ISMS relevant reports are already integrated into CRISAM® Explorer. The CRISAM® ICS/SCADA Knowledge Pack includes two additional compliance reports for clearly and concisely displaying the structural non-conformity with ISO/IEC TR 27019:2013 and BDEW white papers.
CRISAM® ISMS Knowledge Pack