The CRISAM® ISO 20000 Knowledge Pack supports you in gaining certification to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 for your service management system (SMS). The plan-do-check-act method, which is integrated into CRISAM®, is an effective tool for setting up and maintaining your SMS.
Key features and benefits
- Takes account of the latest version of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Contains compliance analysis report to demonstrate your SMS’s conformity with the ISO/IEC 20000 requirements.
- As a result, best possible support for preparing and gaining certification to this international standard.
- The integrated mapping allows for an immediate evaluation out of CRISAM® ISMS controls – no additional evaluation is needed.
- Available in German and English.
Figure 1: Shows the conformity of CRISAM® controls with ISO 20000 requirements
The ISO/IEC 20000, for which certification can be obtained, serves as a measurable quality standard for IT service management. For this purpose, ISO/IEC 20000 specifies the necessary minimum requirements of processes, which need to be met by organizations in order to provide and manage IT services with a defined quality.
As the IT processes are covered by the CRISAM® risk management, the processes’ degree of maturity can be reported efficiently, in a clear and concise manner, both for internal and external auditors according to the structure of the standard.
The reports “GAP analysis”, “measures catalog” and “implementation” are available for helping you gain and maintain certification of your service management system. Proof of conformity with ISO/IEC 20000-1 is provided through a specific CRISAM® compliance report.
CRISAM® ISMS Knowledge Pack