The CRISAM® ISO 27001 Knowledge Pack, which includes the reports ISO/IEC 27001 compliance analysis, ISO/IEC 27002 compliance analysis, ISO/IEC 27001 scope document and ISO/IEC 27001 statement of applicability, supports companies in gaining certification to this standard. An additional manual IT evaluation is not necessary as the existing evaluation through CRISAM® ISMS Knowledge Pack is sufficient: this CRISAM® evaluation is used as a basis for the above mentioned reports.
Key features and benefits
- Takes account of the latest versions (2005 and 2013) of the series of standards ISO/IEC 27000.
- Includes the ISO/IEC 27000 required reports ”statement of applicability“ and ”scope document“.
- In addition, this Knowledge Pack contains the compliance analysis report, which confirms the compliance of your information security management system (ISMS) with the ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 requirements.
- As a result, best possible support for preparing, gaining and regaining certification is provided.
- The integrated mapping allows an immediate evaluation of CRISAM® ISMS controls – no further evaluation is required.
- Available in German and English.
This standard specifies the requirements for setting up, launching, operating, monitoring, maintaining and improving information security management systems (ISMS) and takes account of risks within the entire organisation.
Figure 1: Shows the degree of compliance with ISO 27001 relevant controls
Figure 2: Shows detailed results of control
CRISAM® provides the reports “statement of applicability“ and ”scope document”, which are required according to the standard. In addition, the compliance report, which is based on the standard’s structure and contains the information on the relevant chapters of the the standard, is included.
Figure 3: Spider chart in ISO/IEC 27002 compliance report
CRISAM® ISMS Knowledge Pack