The CRISAM® ISO 9001 Knowledge Pack contains modules and control objectives for evaluating your ISO 9001 quality management system (QMS) and is released and developed by CRISAM® Entwicklungspartner Quality Austria GmbH.
Key features and benefits
- Covers all relevant chapters of the standard.
- Specifies the standard’s broad range.
- Developed by experienced ISO 9001 auditors.
- Contains extensive evaluation guidelines.
- Available in German - and English on request.
This standard specifies the requirements of quality management systems (QMS) for organisations that are obliged to demonstrate their capability of providing products which:
- meet the customer specifications.
- are designed to consistently enhance customer satisfaction.
- meet any requirements imposed by the authorities.
The ISO 9001 standard describes a complete exemplary quality management system and is the basis for a comprehensive QMS.
The following QMS relevant reports are already integrated into CRISAM® Explorer: risk analysis, GAP analysis, catalog of measures and implementation.
Figure 1: Control objective out of the component procurement
Figure 2: Relations between sources, criteria and processes