The CRISAM® Project Management Knowledge Pack contains componentns and control objectives for evaluating performance-relevant project elements. This pack supports you in the qualitative risk assessment of your project management and therefore provides starting points for guaranteeing the project’s success.
Key features and benefits
- Identification and evaluation of project risks.
- Assesses the quality of performance-relevant project elements based on international project management standards (IPMA, PRINCE2, PMBOK®) and state-of-the-art project practices.
- Mapping and compliance report on PMBOK® Guide and ISO 21500.
- Contains extensive and practical evaluation guidelines.
- Forms the basis for further quantitative project risk management.
- Available in German - and English on request.
Figure 1: Components of systemic project success
Quality and trust
In addition to a qualitative risk assessment of the hard facts in connection with time, quality, costs, personnel, etc., a systemic quality assessment of soft facts is enabled as well. Thus, systemic evaluation, which is carried out by selected project team members, translates into assessing the maturity of trust in each control objective by taking account of common understanding, usefulness/benefit and common applicability (availability and feasibility).
Thanks to this CRISAM® Knowledge Pack the following approaches can be evaluated:
- Control objectives for hard and soft facts.
- Quality of and trust in categories of performance-relevant project elements.
For this purpose, the following relevant reports are already integrated into CRISAM® Explorer: risk analysis, GAP analysis, catalog of measures and implementation. In addition, the results of your analyses can be evaluated by means of compliance reports which take account of PMBOK® Guides or ISO 21500. Thus, angles for promoting and enhancing project performance can be defined.