CRISAM® Knowledge Packs such as SCADA, in combination with CRISAM® ISMS, provide you with everything you need to optimally integrate control technology into your risk management system.
The CRISAM® ICS/SCADA Knowledge Pack (Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) is used to evaluate process control systems used for automated control of production processes in industry and the energy sector. It contains its own modules and controls with specific implementation instructions for the control technology. These were developed, among others, in cooperation with recognized experts from well-known energy suppliers.
The Knowledge Pack covers the technical and organizational risks in control systems, their end devices (measurement and control systems, programmable logic controllers, etc.) and their communication devices (Ethernet, fieldbus, telecontrol systems, etc.).
The ICS/SCADA Knowledge Pack extends existing modules of the CRISAM® ISMS Knowledge Packs and additionally contains these modules and standards:
- Telecontrol device (station control and field control device)
- ICS/SCADA system
- control center
- Content-Security Automation technology
- RAS/VPN Automation technology
- Requirements Automation technology
- Integration of third parties
- BDEW Bundesverband der Energie- und Wasserwirtschaft e.V.: Requirements for secure control and telecommunication systems
- ISO/IEC TR 27019:2013: Information technology — Security techniques — Information security management guidelines based on ISO/IEC 27002 for process control systems specific to the energy utility industry
Key features and benefits
- Developed in cooperation with experienced experts from well-known operators of critical infrastructures.
- Includes a detailed mapping to ISO/IEC TR 27019:2013 and to the requirements for secure control and telecommunication systems of the Bundesverband für Energie und Wasserwirtschaft (BDEW whitepaper).
- Includes a compliance report to the BDEW whitepaper and to ISO/IEC TR 27019:2013.
- Takes into account the recommendations of ISO/IEC standards series 62351 and 62443 as well as ISA 99, U.S. NIST and Department of Homeland Security.
- This Knowledge Pack is updated on a semi-annual cycle.
Weitere Themen ///
THERE’S A FIRE – HOW WELL PROTECTED IS YOUR DATA?
In light of the recent fire at the cloud operator OHV, we recommend that every company take a close look at the topic of cloud outsourcing, because the consequences can be painful and an investment in information security that is saved at one end can be expensive at the other. It is therefore worth taking a closer look at a few points in good time. You can find out what these are in this article.
THE ISMS AS A SUCCESS FACTOR FOR SECURE OT OPERATIONS
The current events around the COVID crisis or the almost daily new news about "hacked" companies show us all how important the secure operation of (critical) infrastructures is.
HOW TO GET CALMLY THROUGH THE IDW PS 340 N.F. AUDIT
A revised auditing standard was published on January 1, 2021. How do you get calm through the IDW PS 340 n.F. audit with CRISAM®? Take advantage of this opportunity and expand the capabilities of your corporate planning...
Content Release March 2021
Comprehensive innovation in the CRISAM® Knowledge Packs in the area of ISMS, SCADE, KRITIS, B3S, VDA-TISAX and Legal Essentials.
REVIEW OF THE FIRST CRISAM® COMMUNITY TALK
Tuesday, 2/23/2021 was the day. The first CRISAM® Community Talk took place online and the turnout was fantastic. Numerous participants from a wide range of industries took a day to exchange ideas among Risk Management experts.