The CRISAM® Service Level Management Knowledge Pack enables the derivation of service level agreements (SLAs) from the business impact analysis as well as the application of CRISAM® key performance indicators (KPIs) for service level management. It includes the reports “business IT report” and “service level requirements”.
Key features and benefits
- Survey of service level requirements including recovery time objective (RTO)/recovery point objective (RPO) as part of business impact analysis.
- Displays results of each service, process and department.
- Provides the deviations from the target at the highest possible level of detail.
- Best possible support for service manager in improving service quality.
- Best possible support for user in checking service reliability in a consistent manner.
- Available in German and English.
IT service agreements with CRISAM®
With its rating key figure CRISAM® provides the basis for specifying the quality of a service. The service quality can be checked in a comprehensible manner. Thus, an IT service including cause and effect relationships of all required IT infrastructures can be planned, implemented and maintained according to the predetermined service quality target. Compliance with the agreed service quality target is documented by cyclical reports to the service user. In addition to these automated reports the proactive service user can carry out audits during the year in order to check the reliability of the received reports.
The reports provide necessary information such as targets from the business impact analysis, the actual state according to risk analysis, the service type, etc., in a succinct form for both the service user and the service provider. The report “service level requirements” allows an Excel export of the collected data.
Figure 1: Service Level Management Reports
CRISAM® ISMS Knowledge Pack