With CRISAM® Web Access employees and colleagues are optimally engaged in your governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes. Therefore, tasks related to audit management, risk and compliance management and internal control can be performed most efficiently.
Key features and benefits
- Involving risk owners for updating and evaluating opportunities and risks.
- Involving process owners for updating and conducting business impact analysis (BIA).
- Involving employees for the confirmation of company-wide policies and for requesting exceptions.
- Involving people in charge of action plans to update assigned measures.
- Supporting people in charge in conducting reviews and straightforward documentation.
- Intuitive web interface with single sign-on.
- Available in German and English.
Figure 1: CRISAM® Web Access
Simplified governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) activities
As governance, risk and compliance (GRC) manager you depend on the support of your colleagues and employees. Use CRISAM® Web Access to facilitate straightforward performance of your GRC tasks.
The ‘Workflows’ in the CRISAM® Explorer enable central control over your colleagues’ activities and the collection of the results; ensuring that only checked results are transferred to the CRISAM® data base.
CRISAM® Web Access supports ‘Workflows’ such as:
- Publish policy
- Publish policy with confirmation request
- Document approval
- Start business impact analysis (BIA)
- Start risk evaluation
- Tracking of measure status
- Setup internal control
- New task
For each ‘Workflow’ a new task is created and linked to the respective attachments such as risks, control objectives, documents, etc. The concerned CRISAM® Web users receive notification via e-mail and a direct link to the task. As the login is executed through single sign-on in the background, the users can begin the task right away.
The following figure shows an example of a risk evaluation from the enterprise risk management (ERM).
Figure 2 - Risk evaluation (quantitative)
With appropriate tooltips the user receives further support as needed.
The following figure shows an example of a risk evaluation from the information security risk management.
Figure 3 - Risk evaluation (control objective from Knowledge Pack)
Microsoft Internet Explorer
CRISAM® Enterprise Server
CRISAM® Workflow Server