Do good and spread the word!
With an ISO 27001 certification you prove that your information security management system (ISMS) has been implemented according to the requirements of globally recognised standards and is continuously improved.
A certification provides benefits in many ways:
- Competitive advantage - you show your customers that information security is an integral part of your corporate culture. Thus, client data is safe with you.
- Efficiency – audit costs can be reduced when a recognised certificate can be presented.
- Risk management - only knowing about risks enables controlling and goal-oriented implementation of measures.
- Effectiveness - the effectiveness of the ISMS will be reviewed by means of predetermined key figures; deviations are detected early on.
- Compliance - the ISMS ensures that legal requirements and other regulatory frameworks are known and taken account of.
You might object that there is no such thing as an advantage without a flip side. In fact, some certification projects fail when the scope and therefore the focus is not precisely defined. Another reason is often that efforts are made to reinvent the wheel instead of using standard solutions.
With CRISAM® this cannot happen to you: With the CRISAM® ISMS, the CRISAM® ISO 27001 Knowledge Pack and support from CRISAM® consultants for implementing the required processes and for setting up the CRISAM® policy framework the critical factors for a successful certification project are in your hands.
The combination of methods, software, knowledge and experience ensures that you step into the certification process at your current level of maturity. So the quality of your management is taken account of and thus the time needed for gaining certification is considerably shortened.